InCHIP Principal Investigators (those with active funding) and their teams are eligible to receive IT support from InCHIP. Below is an overview of the services available and the best means of contacting InCHIP IT. If you have any specific questions or issues please don’t hesitate to reach out to Josh Hardin.
Information Technology Support
InCHIP IT services include:
- Desktop troubleshooting and Support
- Software/Application Installation
- Help with remote access (including remote desktop and VPN)
- Workstation setup (including connecting to network drives)
- Desktop & Mobile Platform Deployment
Proposal Preparation Support
In addition to the support above, PI’s in the process of preparing a budget that includes technology related items and/or services are able to utilize InCHIP IT services to acquire estimates and quotes for technology-solutions.
Request InCHIP IT Support
Joshua Hardin – Computer Support Specialist 1
If you need to access InCHIP IT support, please submit requests through email@example.com.