Find a research partner in ORIG (Coming Soon)
Community projects and partners
- Hartford Childhood Wellness Alliance at Connecticut Children’s Medical Center
- Eastern Highlands Health District
- Family Life Education, Inc.
Featured Researcher Profiles
New UConn obesity faculty
- Kim Gans joined UConn in Fall 2014 as a Professor of Human Development and Family Studies, with a joint appointment in InCHIP. She has over 28 years of experience in obesity research and was previously a professor at Brown University School of Public Health.
- Tricia Leahey joined UConn faculty in Spring 2014 as an Associate Professor of Allied Health Sciences. She has extensive expertise in the field of obesity research. Her current focuses are on the effects of social networks and financial incentives on weight loss and weight loss maintenance. She was previously at Brown Medical School.