Message from the Director:
I am writing to provide an update on InCHIP operations during the COVID-19 pandemic.
Our InCHIP team is working remotely and is available to assist you during normal business hours – the range of services that we offer are detailed here.
Please reach out if you have any questions about your health-related research, either ongoing work or projects in the planning stages.
You can use our general email (ChipAdmins@uconn.edu) or contact one of our team members listed below.
- Considering writing a new grant or want to put a new research team together? Grace Morris (email@example.com) can help you find an appropriate grant mechanism, identify potential collaborators, and connect you with InCHIP’s grant writing services.
- Looking to partner with a community health center or other community organization? Please reach out to Debbie Cornman (firstname.lastname@example.org;860-208-3035).
- Need help with your grant budget? AnnMarie White (email@example.com)can help you plan out and manage your budget, big or small.
- Need to make grant-related purchases or have questions about a subaward or subcontract? Melissa Stone (firstname.lastname@example.org) is here to help.
- Travel issues? Please contact Lynne Hendrickson (email@example.com).
- Questions about payroll or human resource issues?Steve Jagielo (firstname.lastname@example.org) is your best point of contact.
- Questions about summer payroll? Niva Ranjeet (email@example.com)is the person to ask.
- IT problems or grant-related IT purchases? Josh Hardin (firstname.lastname@example.org; 860-617-3924) is available to help.
- Ideas for future InCHIP lectures or events? Please contact Melanie Skolnick (email@example.com).
If you have any other questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact me directly (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Stay well everyone,
Amy Gorin, Ph.D.
Director, Institute for Collaboration on Health, Intervention, and Policy
University of Connecticut