- Obesity and Energetics Offerings (via University of Alabama): A weekly e-newsletter with obesity research-relevant news. Subscribe.
The following is a list of peer-reviewed journals that publish obesity-related research.
- Obesity (2012 Impact Factor: 3.922)
The official journal of The Obesity Society, published monthly online and in print.
- International Journal of Obesity (2012 Impact Factor 5.221)
A multidisciplinary journal that publishes monthly online and in print.
- The Journal of Clinical Endocrinology & Metabolism (JCEM) (2012 Impact Factor: 6.430)
One of the leading journals in the field of endocrinology published monthly.
- The JAMA Network (Obesity)
A collection of obesity-related articles published within the JAMA journals.
- The American Journal of Clinical Nutrition (2012 Impact Factor: 6.504)
The official journal of the American Society of Nutrition, published monthly online and in print.
- BMC Obesity
An open access journal for articles on all aspects of human obesity across the lifespan. Published online, monthly.
Obesity News on Twitter
- Obesity Society
- Childhood Obesity
- Medical News Today-Weight Loss News
- Rudd Center
- Robert Wood Johnson Foundation (contains obesity-related as well as general health research news)