Upcoming InCHIP Events/Activities
None listed. Check back soon for updates!
Past InCHIP Events/Activities
- October 15, 2015, 12:30-1:30pm – InCHIP Lecture Jennifer Stinson, PhD, CPNP; University of Toronto
- May 7, 2015, 12:30-1:30pm – InCHIP Lecture Gary Bennett, PhD – Duke University
- March 31, 2015: Digital Health Science Café at Costa del Sol: This networking event co-hosted by CICATS and InCHIP was a huge success! Researchers from UConn, UConn Health Center, and community agencies convened to present their digital health research interests and potential areas where they’re looking for collaborators. We are looking forward to seeing new research collaborations in the field of digital health in the near future.
- Thursday, October 16, 2014, 12:30-1:30pm – InCHIP Lecture Sherry Pagoto, PhD – Associate Professor at the University of Massachusetts Medical School and co-founder of the UMass Center for mHealth and Social Media
- May 6, 2014 – Presentation on UConn’s Digital Media Center Tim Hunter – Professor and Head of the Digital Media & Design Department, and Director of the Digital Media Center, University of Connecticut
- April 24, 2014 – InCHIP Lecture John Mangano, MBA – Vice President, comScore
- April 17, 2014 – InCHIP Lecture Suzanne Mitchell, MD, MS – Assistant Professor of Family Medicine at Boston University School of Medicine
- April 10, 2014 – InCHIP Lecture Tim Bickmore, PhD – Associate Professor in the College of Computer and Information Science at Northeastern University
- “Automated Health Counselors for Underserved Populations”
- View streaming video