Casey Cobb, PhD
Associate Dean for Academic Affairs, Neag School of Education (Affiliate)
My research interests include the examination of education policies (e.g., school choice, accountability, school reform). I pay particular attention to the implications for equity and educational opportunity.
I am not currently working on an InCHIP project. I am interested in working on a research consortium that looks at a wide range of data that affect schools and students. I’m interested in studying community schools with wrap-around services.
- Principal Investigator, Connecticut Office of Early Childhood, Early Childhood Leadership Certificate Program (2014-2017), $320,000
- Co-Principal Investigator, Connecticut Center for School Change, LEAD Connecticut (2013-2014), $58,500
- Co-Principal Investigator, Connecticut Department of Education, Educator Evaluation Pilot Program Study (2012-2014), $264,995
- Co-Principal Investigator, New Haven Public Schools, An Analysis of New Haven Public Schools’ Human Capital System (2013-2017), $597,322
- Co-Principal Investigator, Connecticut Center for School Change, Grade Level Reading Campaign (2012-2013), $84,965
- Principal Investigator, Connecticut Center for School Change, New Britain, CT Grade Level Reading Campaign (2011-2012) $77,999
Ph.D. Arizona State University 1998: Educational Leadership & Policy Studies
M.S. University of Maine 1995: Educational Leadership
A.B. Harvard University 1989: Economics
|Mailing Address||Neag School of Education249 Glenbrook Rd, Unit 3064Storrs, CT 06269-3064|