Submitting a Grant through InCHIP
For grant proposals with short turn-around times, please contact AnnMarie White as soon as possible at email@example.com. Include the phrase “Fast-Track Needed” in the subject line of your email.
InCHIP is committed to helping its affiliates navigate the steps involved in submitting an extramural grant application. InCHIP’s Grants Management Team is available to assist InCHIP affiliates in processing the proposal in the pre- and post-award period.
The primary services of the InCHIP Grants Management Team are to provide input, advice, and review of the following parts of the grant proposal:
- Biographical Sketch
- Budget justification
- Face page
- Resources pages
- Checklist pages
- Internal proposal routing form
- Financial cost disclosure forms
- Subcontract forms and letters of intent
To get started, review the guidelines below and contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
InCHIP Grant Guides
If file does not open automatically, please right click and choose ‘save as’ or ‘save link as.’
- Pre-Award Processing Guidelines
- Post-Award Processing Guidelines
- Sample ‘Resources’ page describing InCHIP facilities for grant applications (Adobe) (Microsoft)